From: "Andreas Hahn" <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Thursday, January 7, 2010 8:32:17 AM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: [SPM] first-level estimation from command line

Dear SPM-experts,

I have a very basic question concerning the batch mode in SPM5:
How can I run my first-level analysis from the command line?
I set up the job with spm_jobman, however, I don't know the commands
which would substitute the "estimate" button.

I also know that the batch mode in SPM8 has been improved a lot,
however, I would prefer to stay with SPM5.

Thanks in advance for your help,
Andreas.