The goal of the code (and the expanded code available at
http://brainmap.wisc.edu/normalizeDARTELtoMNI) is to make the brain the same
WITHOUT resampling the voxels. The idea behind this is that each resampling
that is done will smooth your data and the only way to avoid resampling the
data is maintain the same voxel size.

If you 2x2x2 voxels, then you can use normalize --> write and resample the
voxels that way.

Additionally, SPM8 has a method to go directly to MNI space -- I don't
recall if you can control the voxel size on the output there or not though;
however, this only works for high resolution data as low resolution (e.g.
fMRI, some older DTI sequences) data introduces alaising into the solution.

Hope this helps.

Best Regards, Donald McLaren
D.G. McLaren
University of Wisconsin - Madison
Neuroscience Training Program
Office: (608) 520-0586
unintentionally, please immediately notify the sender via telephone at (608)
520-0586 or email.