Hi cyril, whenI was trying rfxplot to get PSTH, I always got error. I
get the beta files
of each subject into a directory say, all_subject_beta, and I perform
group analysis and save results into another directory say,
all_subject_results. When I use rfxplot to do PSTH, the error message
say, "Unable to read file all_subject_beta\SPM.mat: No such file or
directory".

I figure the group analysis needs  to get the single subject beta file
in it's original directory, so rfxplot can get the single subject
spm.mat file, is that correct? If that's true, However, for my data,
the original single subject beta files were transformed (to another
cerebellum template after 1st level analysis), the single subject
spm.mat thus still can't be used. Is there a way to deal with it?
thanks
Xiang