Colleagues,
      You are being asked a lot of questions recently.

Connected to my earlier question about FHEA targets, David's about manatory PGCerts and Rachel's about SD2, here comes another question:

Does your institution run a local 'Academy'?  By this I mean a group of proven experts I teaching, perhaps drawn from NTF winners or local teaching excellence award winners.  I have long thought that this might be a way to make better use of local champions of teaching.  There seems to be some appetite for this now so I am looking around for supporting evidence.

So do you have one or do you 'know a man who does?'

Regards
Graham
Co-ordinator, CDSAP.
Aberystwyth University