Hello Shelley,

I  loved your verse........ it needs reading aloud!

Brian

Brian E. WakemanFree-lance Educational Consultant

From: Shelley Tracey <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Sun, 3 January, 2010 15:21:59
Subject: Re: Explaining our educational influences in learn...

Dear All

Here in Ireland we have been graced by the delicate beauty of snow. I begin the year with my sense of wonder renewed; hope it's the same for you all.
I'd like to share with you this poem - I think it expresses some of the values which this group embodies.

POEM AT THE END OF THE YEAR

In this naked waiting space between the years,
the old sighs its withdrawal from the shore.
I am gazing out to sea for those who aren't returning,
graced by your steadfast presence,
as tenderly and fluently, in silent tidal rhythms,
we draw in the net of memory with its precious gifts together.

Best wishes to all for 2010

Shelley Tracey x