Thanks for all your explaining efforts, Alison.

Google conquers the world.......but will it conquer us indefatigable poets?
 I'll bet that Ursula Le Guin's courageous efforts together with lots of
other writers will create a major roadblock to GooglePower [she says as she
types her  googlemail message].

Best,

Judy