"fuzzy", I insist, Chris.  The author's explanation is packed with
abstract nouns, and it lacks concretes, specifics, and examples.  His
theory is seductive, and/but what I want is simple, see-able,
graspable, examples of his ideas.

What I want from you is your showing me how his notions manifest
themselves in your own work.  I can then better envision their
manifestation in my own twinnings of text and drawings or photos.  His
theory's intriguing, and I wonder if or how experiencers' perceptions
might be altered, as he is suggesting.

Best,

Judy