I once saw the well-known, entertaining Perth poet ANDREW BURKE.and very
entertaining he was too!P ps this is the Perth in UK go up on my bus pass
!!!

-----Original Message-----
From: Poetryetc: poetry and poetics [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Janet Jackson
Sent: 05 January 2010 04:11
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Perth Poetry Club resumes this Sat 9 Jan with ANDREW BURKE

*Perth Poetry Club* resumes on Saturday 9 January 2010 and our featured
reader will be well-known, entertaining Perth poet ANDREW BURKE. Andrew has
just published his latest slim volume 'Beyond City Limits'. He'll be happy
to sell you one on the day for $15.

Plus open mike, with professional sound. 2-4pm at The Moon, 323 William
Street, Northbridge. Come and listen!

Check out Andrew's blog, hispirits <http://hispirits.blogspot.com/>.
*Coming up:*
16 Jan: JAN NAPIER + MIKE T
23 Jan: DENNIS GREENE + JOHN MCBAIN
30 Jan: DEANNE LEBER + RON OKELY

*More info:* http://www.perthpoetryclub.com; mailto:
[log in to unmask]; Janet 0406 624 578
--
Janet Jackson: Words with attitude & soul
Poems Performances Workshops Courses

www.proximitypoetry.com

Perth Poetry Club: www.perthpoetryclub.com

The Line Mine, bulletin board for Perth poetry & spoken word:
groups.yahoo.com/group/thelinemine

Breastfeeding info & help: www.breastfeeding.asn.au