Hallo Glen, I didn't know you were on here! still wanting to book you for a
feature some time...
Janet J

--
Janet Jackson: Words with attitude & soul
Poems Performances Workshops Courses

www.proximitypoetry.com

Perth Poetry Club: www.perthpoetryclub.com

The Line Mine, bulletin board for Perth poetry & spoken word:
groups.yahoo.com/group/thelinemine

Breastfeeding info & help: www.breastfeeding.asn.au