Hi Janet

You might find this, or other guidance on the BTS website, helpful:

http://www.brit-thoracic.org.uk/Portals/0/Clinical%20Information/COPD/COPD%20Consortium/spirometry_in_practice051.pdf

With regards to referral guidance etc, you might find the spirometry sections in the CBH Construction Industry Standards helpful:

http://www.constructingbetterhealth.co.uk/standards.asp

Kind regards
Wendy
Wendy Stimson, RGN RSCPH - OH
Occupational Health Director

Constructing Better Health,
B&CE Building, Manor Royal, Crawley RH10 9QP
Tel:    01293 586594
Mobile:         07825 200769
Fax:    0844 578 3279

E-mail:         [log in to unmask]
How Healthy is your company Health & Safety Policy?

Demonstrate a forward thinking approach - click on www.constructingbetterhealth.co.uk