From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Jane Gould
Sent: 27 January 2010 13:31
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [OCC-HEALTH] Bullying in the workplace.

Hello
I am currently working in the NHS. I see many cases of either alleged bullying or cases of stress due to "issues" with another staff member. I know this is primarily a management issue and yes, there is a bullying policy however outcomes do not feel reasonable and I would like to ask how other OHA,s deal with the matter
Thanks Jane

This email was received from the INTERNET and scanned by the Government Secure Intranet anti-virus service supplied by Cable&Wireless in partnership with MessageLabs. (CCTM Certificate Number 2009/09/0052.) In case of problems, please call your organisation’s IT Helpdesk.

The original of this email was scanned for viruses by the Government Secure Intranet virus scanning service supplied by Cable&Wireless in partnership with MessageLabs. (CCTM Certificate Number 2009/09/0052.) On leaving the GSi this email was certified virus free.