From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Tracey Moore
Sent: Wednesday, January 20, 2010 5:22 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [OCC-HEALTH] [OCC-HEALTH) Fork Lift medicals

Hi

When carrying out fork lift drivers medicals, does an audio have to be carried out, or is it acceptable that as long as the employee can hear normal speech they are fit. I have been having a discussionss with my colleagues regarding this topic and there seems to be a difference in opinion and what is legally required and best pratice.

Your thoughts are would be apprecaited

tracey