our clinical lead, has asked the same of us, I have delayed this until I review the whole process later in the year, but I'm not keen. I do tend to draft reports in front of staff, however, we now have an extra consideration, HR now want us to discuss with the manager before we write our reports, I think this is open for influence.

Leona

-----Original Message-----
From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of I D
Sent: 19 January 2010 22:19
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [OCC-HEALTH] Consent to releases OHP reports

My team have been asked to meet with the GMC guidelines as a uniform approach across the dept. However, one issue we have is, that I for one, need additional writing time and not all my clients have access to NHS.net accounts to check the letters before they are sent, if they are not sent at the time of the consultation.

It does help keep letters succint, but sometimes, more is actually needed, especialy when the managers, HR and the client have a good working relationship and they want all the options quite detailed as a supportive way forward eg if plan a fails, do plan b etc (rare but realistic).

Regards

Iain

Not got a Hotmail account? Sign-up now - Free ******************************** Please remove this footer before replying.