From: "Cliff, Caroline (SKM)" <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Tue, 12 January, 2010 9:23:18
Subject: Re: [OCC-HEALTH] OHT

Hi Joyce

We may be able to help you with this. Could you contact me off line on [log in to unmask] please?

Kind Regards
Caroline

Caroline Cliff ~ RGN, OH (Dip), PG Cert Professional Studies
Operational Manager (North)
Occupational Health

Enviros Health & Safety Solutions
The Dovecote, Pury Hill Business Park, Alderton Road, Towcester, Northants, NN12 7LS
Mobile: 07920 782 825
Office: 01327 810817
Email: [log in to unmask]
www.enviros.com <http://www.enviros.com/>

Enviros is the No.1 brand in environmental consultancy as voted by clients and industry professionals in the ENDS consultancy survey 2007
Please subscribe to the Enviros e-newsletter <https://owa.skm.co.uk/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.enviros.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=24