I have a sensitive case that I am really keen to do as much as I can for  this employee

Man who was abused by a family member as a child, went to court re these offences in his 20`s and relative was convicted. Now in his 40`s and family member has again been charged with offences against minors and the police have found some old  film that apparently shows images of our employee. He has been told  that he will have to view these images, ID himself as the victim  and give evidence at the trial. CPS want to demonstrate "bad character " for the accused and ensure a conviction  as the current evidence is ones word against the other.

Really sensible guy, very grounded and thought he had "come to terms" with his history. Knows that his evidence may take the accused off the streets and thats a good thing but  really struggling now and came to me in a bit of a crisis one day. We have facilitated some pshychotherapeutic support for him which has been really helpful, victim support are involved but is anyone out there aware of any organisations that may be able to offer specific support/help? He`s doing really well and I want to make sure he gets the best chance of staying that way

Sharon Naylor
HMPS Occupational Health Advisor
*Please note new number at Lartin*
Long Lartin 01386 295310 (Monday, Tuesday and Friday)
Birmingham 0121 345 2500 ext 2606 (Wednesday and Thursday)

The original of this email was scanned for viruses by the Government Secure Intranet virus scanning service supplied by Cable&Wireless in partnership with MessageLabs. (CCTM Certificate Number 2009/09/0052.) On leaving the GSi this email was certified virus free.