  From: S.C.Morley
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Friday, January 15, 2010 12:10 PM
  Subject: [OCC-HEALTH] DSE Diagram

  I am looking for a diagram for the most ergonomic way to set up a workstation based on a bulls eye target. I.e. the most frequently used items in the centre less frequent used in the next ring and the least frequently used in the outer ring.  I have lots of the actual VDU and chair but need to be able to demonstrate the order of priority for the rest of the workstation as well.

  Does anyone have anything they would be willing to share.

  Sorry for the cross posting

  Sue Morley (Mrs) RN BSc Hons (OH) SCPHN

  Occupational Health Nurse Adviser

  01227 827002

  Confidentiality.

  This electronic transmission is strictly confidential to the University of Kent Occupational Health Service and intended solely for the addressee.  It may contain information covered by legal, professional or other privilege.  If you are not the intended addressee, or someone authorised to receive transmissions on their behalf, you must not retain, disclose in any form, copy or take any action as a result of this transmission. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender as soon as possible and permanently delete this message and any attachments.