The consultancy I work for has a vacancy for an OHA at a College in Plymouth
if anyone is interested.  Current job holder is relocating.  They are a
great company to work for (I have worked for them for 9 years).

If you are interested please contact Lesley or Sue on 01530 224759.

also - does anyone have a need for a Vitalograph calibration syringe FOC??

Lynda

Lynda Hawkes
Occupational Health Advisor
Thales
Aerospace Division
Scudamore Road
Leicester UK
LE3 1UA

Tel: +44 (0) 1162 594030
email: [log in to unmask]
www.thalesgroup.com

Thales UK Limited is incorporated in England and Wales.  Company
registration number 00868273.  Registered office: 2 Dashwood Lang Road, The
Bourne Business Park, Addlestone, Nr. Weybridge, Surrey KT15 2NX

This message is private and confidential.  If you have received this message
in error, please notify us and remove it from your system.

OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES:

CONFERENCES AND STUDY DAYS:

OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH NURSING EDUCATION
http://www.aohne.org.uk