I personally have difficulty in understanding the implications of the personalisation debate so others may find this useful! Suman Fernando, you may have heard of, asks for this to be circulated.

Mark R D Johnson
Director, MSRC/CEEHD
De Montfort University
Leicester LE2 1RQ
0116 201 3906

Suman Fernando
<http://www.sumanfernando.com <http://www.sumanfernando.com/> >

Hon. Senior Lecturer in Mental Health
European Centre for Migration & Social Care (MASC)
University of Kent at Canterbury, Kent CT2 7LZ
Visiting Professor in the Department of Applied Social Sciences
London Metropolitan University

________________________________

Dear Member,

This is to let you know about the SPN's next Personalisation Study Day.

Keeping to our passion in bringing together all mental health stakeholders,  to discuss pertinent issues, we are very happy to invite you to our next study day entitled Personalisation and Diversity.  The day will focus on exploring the issues around Personalisation in Mental Health and Marginalised Communities.

The event is taking place at the Methodist Central Hall in Manchester <http://www.ents24.com/web/maps.php?venueid=43482>  on the 30th March 2010.  For more information please find attached  a flyer, giving you more detail and a draft programme to give you an idea of what to expect.

We have an early bird price of £95 that is valid until February 14th 2010.  Click here <http://www.spn.org.uk/index.php?id=personalisebooking>  to book yourself a place

As always we look forward to welcoming you.

Warm regards,

Tayo Richards

SPN Executive Officer

Social Perspectives Network