Dear Phil, Thanks for the link to Dartmoor Archive. This bridge is marked on the 1954 map. I was hoping to find a bridging place closer to VLM to link into the cart track to Orestocks. The route from VLM to Orestocks via LBM and Hocklake seems to be uneconomical. I will take another look asap and report back if I find anything.

Best Wishes, Roger.

http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/195013117/direct/01/