Hello Ans and Lorriane

I agree that the international shortage of midwives, how we recruit and
retain, issues around midwifery support staff is a great topic to look at -
anyone want to lead the session?  :)

Ans: I have been looking for references that substantiate the shortage of
midwives, do you have one or two that are very recent you would recommend?

Lorraine: I appreciate that people can't get to live events, which is the
problem for face-to-face events. This is why I am always trying to encourage
people to record events, even if it is a plain mp3 audio file...or upload
their presentation slides to websites like Slideshare. Any live events that
are held on the IDM in the virtual meeting room will be recorded so you can
access them at your leisure.

cheers Sarah

--
Sarah Stewart