Dear John,

I thought of the list's archives and wondered why there was any discussion of a "storage facility" for the Saints. I assumed there was some sort of problem - difficulty of search, missing days, etc. Since there is no problem, and since the medrel archives are fully functional, I see no reason for the use of the Shutterfly site, which is really intended for photographs. The text section is intended for family news or the like.
I'll leave it alone for a while and if there are no further comments pro or con, I'll remove what's there (in the text section) and go sulk in a corner ;-)))))
Best, MG

to: [log in to unmask]
to: [log in to unmask]