medieval-religion: Scholarly discussions of medieval religion and culture Ciao Marjorie

Come va? Qui l'inverno prosegue. Non potendo uscire mi sono dedicata un po ai semones ed ho iniziato il lavoro sulle distinctiones. Ti ho mandato in allegato i primi sei sermoni (per le prime 2 domeniche di quaresima). Intendo lavorare sui sermones della quaresima. Ti sarei grata if you could check them and let me know if I am on the right track. Se vanno bene, posso proseguire. Any suggestions and comments are very welcome.
Wishing you a good weekend.
Eliana

Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 22:57:22 +0100
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [M-R] Online palaeography exercises - and a toolkit to create yours
To: [log in to unmask]

medieval-religion: Scholarly discussions of medieval religion and culture (apologies for cross-posting)

To help students and amateur palaeographers learning how to read the mediaeval handwriting in the Savoyard account rolls, the Castellanie.net project decided to propose some online palaeography interactive exercises. You can access them from the main site, or directly at this URL: http://paleographie.castellanie.net (4 exercises available now, more to come soon)
For the creation of these exercises, I wanted a workflow that would involve as few technical skills as possible (and possibly a total independence from web designers for the palaeographers creating exercises), while conforming to the main technical standards. So, I created a "palaeography exercise" kit (an XSL + CSS + javascript kit) to customize the excellent "Image Markup Tool", a free software.
This kit is now available online (http://tapor.uvic.ca/~mholmes/image_markup/paleography.php), on the Image Markup Tool website, under "Paleography", with some instructions on how to install and use. Like IMT, this kit is free, and you can use it and adapt it to your needs.

Best regards,
--
Marjorie BURGHART
EHESS (pôle de Lyon) / UMR 5648

Do you want a Hotmail account? Sign-up now - Free ********************************************************************** To join the list, send the message: join medieval-religion YOUR NAME to: [log in to unmask] To send a message to the list, address it to: [log in to unmask] To leave the list, send the message: leave medieval-religion to: [log in to unmask] In order to report problems or to contact the list's owners, write to: [log in to unmask] For further information, visit our web site: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/medieval-religion.html