Doctissimi,

I think our Medieval Religion list should extend its attention towards the
Byzantine realm as well.

This time sad news arrived: Ihor Shevchenko passed away. On the great man
and great scholar:

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/01/05/world/europe/05sevcenko.html?src=twt&twt=nytimesboo

I was lucky to have met him while teaching at our Dept.

Valete,

George

--

György Geréby CSc (PhD)