Dear colleagues - apologies for cross posting

As a new year treat we are pleased to announce January's TV Reflection on AMC's Mad Men:

JFK, Don Draper and the New Sentimentality by Gary R. Edgerton

We have also recently updated our Calls for Papers for conferences, journals and edited collections and have added to our Conference, Talks and Seminars for January.

We hope you continue to enjoy CST online and welcome any contributions and comments you may have.

With best wishes
Kim Akass
Research Fellow (TV Drama)
Manchester Metropolitan Universtiy
http://www.criticalstudiesintelevision.com/

Have more than one Hotmail account? Link them together to easily access both.