Dear colleagues - apologies for cross posting

As a new year treat we are pleased to announce January's TV Reflection on AMC's Mad Men:

JFK, Don Draper and the New Sentimentality by Gary R. Edgerton
We have also recently updated our Calls for Papers for conferences,
journals and edited collections and have added to our Conference, Talks
and Seminars for January.

We hope you continue to enjoy CST online and welcome any contributions and comments you may have.

With best wishes Kim AkassResearch Fellow (TV Drama)Manchester Metropolitan Universtiyhttp://www.criticalstudiesintelevision.com/

Add your Gmail and Yahoo! Mail email accounts into Hotmail - it's easy
http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/186394592/direct/01/