The Department of Media and Communication at Coventry University is looking for
someone to act as external subject expert for the periodic re-approval of our well-
established and successful BA Media Production.

This role requires the subject expert to read key aspects of course documentation and
produce a very brief feedback letter - typically two pages. There is a modest fee for this
work.

It is usually the case that the external expert is then invited to act as an external
examiner to the course, we would hope to do that in this case.

If you are interested in taking on this role or would like to find out a little more, please
contact me by email in the first instance at: [log in to unmask]

You can also contact and talk through this with the BA Media Production course Leader,
Steve Dawkins  - email: [log in to unmask]

Best wishes and thanks in advance

Shaun Hides