You are welcome; you can also view more Islamic MSS databases using the Foundation Info Gateway:  http://aihf.sirsidynix.net.uk/uhtbin/cgisirsi/btg0haJ36R/SIRSI/190670006/1/40/X

I try to keep track of the online MSS catalogues in the world, the ones that function. I have discovered some more which I will be adding to that list shortly.

Also please if you come across any online MSS database please let me know so I can keep this links-page up to date.

Regards,

Karima

Mrs Karima Boudjillouli

Librarian