________________________________

From: UK medical/ health care library community / information workers
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Reynolds Janet (RWG)
West Hertfordshire TR
Sent: 08 January 2010 10:30
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Up to date

Is there any kind person with a subscription to Up to date who would be
willing to let us have a copy of one item from it if this is possible .
It has come up as a reference requested by one of our readers. Her
reference says 2005. Not being familiar with Up to Date I am hoping that
as far as dates are concerned it's a bit like Cochrane. (The  ref is
Davies TF, Infiltrative dermopathy (pretibial myxedma) in thyroid
disease). Alternatively if anyone is able to tell me that this is not
currently available that would also be helpful.

Janet Reynolds
Librarian
Watford General Hospital
Vicarage Rd
Watford
WD18 0HB

Tel:01923 217437
Fax: 01923 217909

West Hertfordshire Hospitals NHS Trust is applying to become a
Foundation Trust and you can be part of this exciting change.  Become a
Member Make a Difference!  Contact Kelly Hickman or Heather Britton on
01923 436280, email: [log in to unmask], or visit our website:
<http://www.westhertshospitals.nhs.uk/ft>
**************************
The information contained in this e-mail may be subject to public
disclosure under the NHS Code of Openness or the Freedom of Information
Act 2000. Unless the information is legally exempt from disclosure, the
confidentiality of this e-mail and your reply cannot be guaranteed. If
you are not the intended recipient please accept my apologies. Please
inform me that this message has gone astray before deleting it. This
footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept for the
presence of computer viruses.

For further information on West Hertfordshire Hospitals NHS Trust visit
our website <http://www.westhertshospitals.nhs.uk>

This email has been processed by the Basildon and Thurrock University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust email gateway.
Any executable files or known viruses have been removed.
If this message has been sent to you in error please securely discard the email, notify the sender and do not open any attachments or act on the contents.
This email may be subject to the Data Protection Act 1998, the Freedom of Information Act 2000 and other relevant acts and regulations. Unless the contents are clinically confidential or otherwise exempt they may be subject to disclosure.
We do not accept or send emails larger than 10MB.
For more information contact the IT Department, Basildon and Thurrock University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust on +44 1268 82 19 19