Is there any kind person with a subscription to Up to date who would be willing to let us have a copy of one item from it if this is possible . It has come up as a reference requested by one of our readers. Her reference says 2005. Not being familiar with Up to Date I am hoping that as far as dates are concerned it's a bit like Cochrane. (The  ref is Davies TF, Infiltrative dermopathy (pretibial myxedma) in thyroid disease). Alternatively if anyone is able to tell me that this is not currently available that would also be helpful.

Janet Reynolds
Librarian
Watford General Hospital
Vicarage Rd
Watford
WD18 0HB

Tel:01923 217437
Fax: 01923 217909

West Hertfordshire Hospitals NHS Trust is applying to become a Foundation Trust and you can be part of this exciting change.  Become a Member Make a Difference!  Contact Kelly Hickman or Heather Britton on 01923 436280, email: [log in to unmask], or visit our website: <http://www.westhertshospitals.nhs.uk/ft>
The information contained in this e-mail may be subject to public disclosure under the NHS Code of Openness or the Freedom of Information Act 2000. Unless the information is legally exempt from disclosure, the confidentiality of this e-mail and your reply cannot be guaranteed. If you are not the intended recipient please accept my apologies. Please inform me that this message has gone astray before deleting it. This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept for the presence of computer viruses.

For further information on West Hertfordshire Hospitals NHS Trust visit our website
<http://www.westhertshospitals.nhs.uk>