Temporary Employment Opportunity - Researcher

The Health Libraries Group (HLG), a Special Interest Group of the Chartered Institute of Library and Information Professionals (CILIP), is looking to appoint a Researcher to conduct a short piece of research that will enable us to gain a better understanding of the professional development needs of our members and potential members.

The research will be undertaken over a period of 5 months starting in April 2010, and offered on a secondment or consultancy basis for a fixed fee.

We are looking for someone with the following skills and experience:

We would particularly welcome applications from people who have knowledge of the health library and information sector.

For a copy of the research brief and how to apply please contact Gary Birkenhead on [log in to unmask]

The closing date for the submission of proposals is 19th February 2010

Interviews will take place in Central London on Tuesday 9th March 2010

www.cilip.org.uk/hlg