[with apologies for cross-posting]

**   Collections of the Month: Liberty, Parity and Justice at the Hull History Centre   **

This month we are marking our 100th Collections of the Month feature by highlighting descriptions for the records of pressure groups held by Hull University Archives at Hull History Centre.

<http://www.archiveshub.ac.uk/pressuregroups.shtml>

**   Latest additions   **

New contributors:  Black Cultural Archives; and Seven Stories, the Centre for Children's Books

Additional descriptions from the London School of Economics, Hull University Archives, and The Women's Library.
<http://www.archiveshub.ac.uk/inst/>

These incude descriptions for the papers of sociologist Michael Banton (born 1926); the papers of author Philip Pullman (born 1946); the papers of Liberal politician David Steel (born 1938); the records of civil rights pressure group Liberty; and the papers of Pamela Anderson (1920-2008), chair of the Fawcett Society.
<http://www.archiveshub.ac.uk/news/>

* Latest Additions newsfeed <http://www.archiveshub.ac.uk/blog_latest/atom.xml> *

* There is an interactive map showing the locations of all our contributors and providing links to the contributors' pages. <http://www.archiveshub.ac.uk/inst/contmap.shtml> *

**  Twitter  **