----Original Message-----
From: An informal open list set up by UKSG - Connecting the Information
Community [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Rosemary
Strivens
Sent: 29 January 2010 11:44
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [LIS-E-RESOURCES] Springer ejournals through SWETS

We are currently unable to access any Springer titles either remotely or
onsite, at the Royal Society of Medicine. Our ejournals are provided by
Swets, who have said they think it's  a problem with Springer.

Just wondered if any other Swets users have experienced a problem? This
started around Tuesday (26th Jan.).

Thanks

Rosemary

Rosemary Strivens, Assistant Librarian (Systems)
Royal Society of Medicine
1 Wimpole St
London
W1G 0AE

T: 0207 2903827

********* Important Notice - Disclaimer ***********
This email is from the Royal Society of Medicine, Registered Charity
No:- 206219 This email and any attachments may contain confidential
information and/or copyright material. This email is intended for the
use of the addressee only. Any unauthorised use may be unlawful. If you
receive this email by mistake, please advise the sender immediately by
using the reply facility in your email software and then delete the
message. Email sent to the RSM may be monitored in line with current
legislation and good practice.