From: An informal open list set up by UKSG - Connecting the Information Community [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Taylor, Sarah
Sent: 25, January, 2010 11:34
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [LIS-E-RESOURCES] Scopus/ScienceDirect

Hi all,

There seems to be a problem with ScienceDirect/Scopus at the moment that
seems to be related to some scheduled maintenance that appears to have
overrun. I'm going to contact Elsevier too, but given that they can take
quite a while to respond, I just wondered if anyone here had any further
information!

Thanks in advance.

Best wishes,

Sarah