On Fri, 22 Jan 2010, Ionel STAN wrote:

> Hi,
> We install and configure a CREAM-CE (3.2) only with glite-CREAM and
> glite-TORQUE_utils metapackages because we want to submit jobs from CREAM-CE
> to lcg-CE (3.1) torque server, but in
> gstat page we have the error:  Missing Services - CE :
>
> http://goc.grid.sinica.edu.tw/gstat/RO-13-ISS/
>
> and also a CREAMCE-sft-job error (LISTMATCHFAILED)
>
> https://lcg-sam.cern.ch:8443/sam/sam.py?funct=ShowHistory&sensors=CREAMCE&vo=ops&nodename=grid03.spacescience.ro

As far as I can see, the problem is with the bdii.
Also the CREAMCE-sft-job fails because your CE doesn't appear in the bdii

If from my UI I try to query that resource bdii:

$ ldapsearch -h grid03.spacescience.ro -p 2170 -x -b "o=grid"

the command hangs

> It is also necessary to install  glite-TORQUE_server (we only want to submit
> jobs to another torque server) and glite-BDII to publish information related
> to cream ?

No
If the CREAM CE is not a torque server, you don't need to install
glite-TORQUE_server

 			Cheers, Massimo

               \\\|///
             \\ ~ ~ //
             (/ @ @ /)
    -------oOOo-(_)-oOOo----------------------------------
                          Massimo Sgaravatto
                          INFN Sezione di Padova
                          Via Marzolo, 8
                          35131 Padova - Italy
                          Tel: ++39 0498275908   Fax: ++39 0498275952
           oooO           E-mail: massimo.sgaravatto [at] pd.infn.it
           (   )   Oooo   Home page: http://www.pd.infn.it/~sgaravat
                   (_/