I would be interested in reviewing this book:
GianneArdissino, Erminia, and Sabrina Stoppa. La letteratura nei corsi di lingua: dalla lettura alla creatività. Perugia: Guerra Edizioni, 2009. Pp. 223.
I have never reviewed for this journal before, but I wrote some reviews for local newspapers.
I am currently the headmaster of Associazione Dante Alighieri, comitato Tandil. Argentina. As a matter of facts I am from Argentina, so I am Spanish mother tongue but I got Italian citizenship and origins. I teach Italian as a foreign language to adults and children, in this courses literature plays an essential role in the curriculum.
CV: Ditals II Università per Straniere di Siena. Laurea in lingua e cultura italiana, curriculum letterario. Esaminatrice Esami internazionali PlIDA. Italian Literature conferences.
thank you
Adriana Buccolo
********************************************************************** To join the list, send the message: join italian-studies YOUR NAME to: [log in to unmask] To send a message to the list, address it to: [log in to unmask] To leave the list, send the message: leave italian-studies to: [log in to unmask] In order to report problems or to contact the list's owners, write to: [log in to unmask] For further information, visit our web site: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/italian-studies.html