italian-studies: Scholarly discussions in any field of Italian studies Postdoctoral Fellowships IRCHSS A call for applications for Postdoctoral fellowships has been announced by the Irish Research Council for the Humanities and Social Sciences. Information  on eligibility and application forms are available from: http://www.irchss.ie/schemes/scheme02/index.html.

Italian Studies at NUI, Galway would be happy to host a postdoctoral fellow, and we would urge interested candidates to get in touch with the Head of Discipline, Prof. Paolo Bartoloni ([log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]) with a view to discussing their research plan. Applications must reach the IRCHSS by 4pm on 19th February 2010.

Italian Studies at NUI, Galway has a strong research track record and expertise in selected priority areas, including cultural studies, comparative literary studies, critical theory, translation studies, children literature, travel literature, and linguistics. Applications related to these interests are particularly welcome. A full list of our publications is available under each staff’s profile at <http://www.nuigalway.ie/italian/>.

Paolo Bartoloni
--
Professor Paolo Bartoloni
Head of Discipline, Italian Studies