Hi Robert,

Suggest that you check out O2 if you have a phone with them. take a look at the link here:-

http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/573608/o2-home-broadband-first-2-months-fr

I had appalling speeds (below 1mb/s) and changed from BT who told me when applying for a MAC number that it was the line and changing would make no difference. Achieved a 6-fold increase immediately. As other have said I have moved to Google for personal mail and Google apps for business e-mail with my own domain name - registered through 123reg.co.uk.

My domains I host at  https://www.dreamhost.com/

NOTE - I suggest that you look at and go through Quidco - www.quidco.com for a new ISP as you will save £££s on cashback. I have saved £300.00 per year with quidco on normal online spending. Make sure that you clear your cookies and cache before you use the links via quidco. ISP cashbacks are particularly good. I tell many about quidco - few use it. Must be mad idiots with too much cash!!

Best Wishes

Paul Bromley

www.informatiks.com
Custom EMIS LV Software.