2010/1/6 Robert Treharne Jones <[log in to unmask]>:

I was with BT Broadband at £21 per month, speed varied 1,000Kbps to
6,000Kbps, wonky wi-fi connection with their router.

Now with O2 at £15 per month, speed 7,500Kbps to 10,000Kbps. There was
an intermittent problem with DNS lookups on their network a month or
so ago but that seems to have cleared now. I'm very happy.

Your own domain is the answer for your email address, you only have to
change it once.

What I suggest you do is set up your own domain, but initially have
mail to you@yourdomain forwarded to your Tiscali address. Send all
mail as from you@yourdomain, with an announcement in your signature
advising everyone that your address has changed. Then after a suitable
period, change over to the mailbox supplied with your domain and kiss
goodbye to Tiscali.

I use 1&1 like Ian. I've had no problems, but like Tiscali they don't
offer their new bargains to old customers.

Mike

--
Michael Leuty
Nottingham, UK