Dear colleagues,

May I draw your attention to our exciting programme this coming semester.

All welcome.

St Andrews German Research Seminar
(2009-10 Semester Two)

Cordula Böcking-Politis (St Andrews),
Amazons in Rudolf von Ems’ Alexander -
Challenging heteronormativity?
Thursday 4th March 2010, 5.15pm, Buchanan Room 216

Frauke Matthes (Edinburgh),
‘Straße ist Schule’-
Young Delinquent Men in Clemens Meyer’s Als wir träumten
Thursday 25th March 2010, 5.15pm, Buchanan Room 216

Heinrich-August Winkler (Berlin),
"Still a community of values?" -
Historical Reflections on the Normative Basis of the West.
(In conjunction with the School of History)
Monday 26th April 2010, 6pm, Irving Lecture Theatre

Greg Moore (St Andrews),
Skull base lessons-
Durs Gruenbein and the poetry of science.
Thursday 13th May 2010, 5.15pm, Buchanan Room 216

--
Dr Michael Gratzke
School of Modern Languages

phone *44-1334-463671

School Office phone *44-1334-463670

The University of St Andrews is a charity registered in Scotland: No
SC013532