Hi,

The details of this event should have reached all North West venues by post, or via email, before now. But I’ve been made aware that it’s maybe not always made it to the relevant person. As such, I apologise for using NatSCA/GCG to spread the word, but it’s the quickest route.

The attached event is open to any staff working in a museum in North West England. It will be held Tuesday 2nd February, in the Kanaris Lecture Theatre, The Manchester Museum, Manchester.

If you are interested, please email Alex Bird ([log in to unmask]) to book a place.

You can email me with any questions (or to tell me you never heard about it till now).

Obviously this is not relevant to all of you, and I can therefore only apologise for the spam.

Best wishes,

David

David Craven

Collections Development Officer: Natural Sciences

Renaissance North West