Hi FSL experters

Now temporal concat Melodic ICA and dual regression script work very well. I would like to display a temporal course corresponding to the group IC. I am suggested that the temporal mode shown in initial Melodic decomposation may be not suitable due to using back-projection to (reduced-space) time courses (i.e. applying PCA to reshaped each column in Melodic_mix and extracting the first factor score). I am not sure whether it is right if I apply PCA to each concatenated columns derived from  'dr_stage1_subject*‘ to identify a real and common temporal course in terms of original fmri data used as dependent variables in the first stage of dual regression.  Any suggestions or help will be appreciated.

Liang
--
Liang Wang, PhD
Postdoctoral Fellow