Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 00:37:08 +0100
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [FSL] Tractography error
To: [log in to unmask]

Hi Zhuang, I've encountered a similar error a while ago.
I suspect that the y-coordinates of your bvec file need to be flipped.
Have a look at the FA with V1 overlaid as red lines (not color) and zoom in on the splenium or forceps minor.
If I'm correct the V1-vectors don't follow the paths that you'd expect but instead are flipped along the y axis.
What program did you use for dicom conversion?

best, michael