Thank you very much. I will study the links you suggested.
Ying

-----Original Message-----
From: FSL - FMRIB's Software Library [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Cornelius Werner
Sent: Wednesday, January 06, 2010 11:29 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [FSL] Brain lesion volume calculation

i never did it myself, but people in my lab seem to use MRICro for
this kind of stuff. There is also VoxBo.

See here:
http://www.voxbo.org/index.php/Lesion_analysis_FAQ

and here:
http://www.sph.sc.edu/comd/rorden/workshop/mricron/tutorial/index.html

Cheers,
Cornelius

--
Dr. med. Cornelius J. Werner

Department of Neurology
RWTH Aachen University
Pauwelsstr. 30
52074 Aachen
Germany

Institute of Neuroscience and Medicine
MR Physics - INM4
Research Centre Juelich
52425 Juelich
Germany

::: Please encrypt confidential data :::