Dear all,
This is a follow-up question on some posts from 2009 on missing values ("
missing values - randomise design", 13 Oct 2009).

In brief: I have a several behavioral variables that I want to correlate
with FA in TBSS using randomise. For each behavioral variable I have some
missing values or values that I identified as outliers and want to exclude
them. I would like to "exclude" some subjects from analysis without creating
a new 4D file for each variable.

I wanted to confirm if I understood the previous discussion:
If this is my design:

subjects    beh     missing1    missing2
sub1    beh1        0           0
sub2    0           1           0
sub3    beh3        0           0
sub4    beh4        0           0
sub5    beh5        0           0
sub6    0           0           1
sub7    beh7        0           0
sub8    beh8        0           0
sub9    beh9        0           0

With beh standing for different values of a behavioral measure.

My questions:
1) can i put "0" for missing values in beh column, or should I replace them
with group means?

2)If I want to check for correlation of beh data with FAwhat would be the
correct contrast?

3)In this particular case, can i replace 2 missing columns with just one
(and contrast 1 0)?

Thank you,
Cheers,
Aga