fslmerge.

Peace,

Matt.
-----Original Message-----
From: FSL - FMRIB's Software Library [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf
Of Jeff Eriksen
Sent: Wednesday, January 20, 2010 8:27 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [FSL] problem converting DCM to 4D NII files

I was merrily going along in my tutorial and practical about FDT, with a
particular subject's 3T and 7T data, using dcm2nii to convert DICOM to NII
files (plus bvals and bvecs), calculating the tensors, viewing, etc. Then I
tried
another subject and the data looked very weird. I traced it back to dcm2nii,

which converts NONE of this subject's DICOM file correctly, thought they
look
OK in several other viewers and can be used by DTI Studio just fine.

I will have to report this to the MRIcron folks, I suppose. But first I
tried
MRIConvert from UO, and it converted everything to NII format (plus bvals
and
bvecs) fine based on viewing with MRIcron itself. The only difficulty is
that it
does not create 4D files, which FDT seems to require.

Do you know if and how FSL can convert 3D to 4D files?