Dear Duncan,

I tried today the latest version and it did compile successfully everything
but the libmeshutils project. After looking at the log, I was able to
verify that indeed the meshUtils.cc file has a dependence in #include
<fslvtkconv/fslvtkconv.h> and there is no fslvtkconv file anywhere, in fact
the compiler complains about not been able to find the lfslvtkconv library
and thus the error.

I tried to attach the log file here, but it seems the attachment has to be
at most 50k, so it rejected it.

I do not know how bad this is, since I'm only interested in FLIRT and FNIRT
for now. Also there was not fslview.app directory, which I do not know if
it should have been created or not, but typing fsl produces an error that
there is no fslwish in the fsl/bin directory, I found one in tk so I copied
to bin, but then it asks for the fslwish8.4 file which wasn't created. So,
should I make something special to get fslview? or should it has been
created with the main build?

regards,