Hi FSL Folk,

I'm looking to script the creation of the GLM to be used in Randomise
analyses and I was wondering what information it needed.

It looks (in the design.mat file) like:

/NumWaves is the number of EVs
/NumPoints is the number of subjects
/PPheights are the maximums of each EV

and then the matrix is listed under /Matrix.  Do these numbers need to be in
scientific form?  Eg do I have to write 5.670000e+2 or can I type 567?

In the design.con file:

/NumWaves is the number of EVs (same as in the design.mat file)
/NumContrasts is the number of contrasts
/PPheights ????? <-- I don't know what this number is!  Do I need it?
/RequiredEffect ???? <-- I don't know how to calculate this number!  Do I
need it?

/Matrix is the contrast matrix.  Again, do these numbers need to be in
scientific notation?

If this task is a pain I can just make the matrix in the GLM gui.  I guess
I'm just feeling lazy!

Thanks for all the help!

Kx

--