Dear Friends of Wisdom,

The January issue of the Newsletter is attached to this email.

Thanks to Nick Maxwell, Harvey Sarles, Yunis Yasin, Chris Thomson, Giridhari Lal Pandit, and Rafe Champion for their contributions.

I hope to bring out the next issue in June/July. If anyone wishes to submit an article, essay, poem, personal reflections, book review, or advertise an event or online service of interest to FOW members, then please contact me directly at

Please do not post them to either list.

If I receive sufficient contributions before June then I will bring out the 7th issue earlier. Otherwise the deadline for submissions will be June 21st.

Hopefully, Nick Maxwell will also post this issue on the website at some point over the next few days.

best regards,

Karl Rogers