Sent: 15 January 2010 10:29
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Certification Policy and Online Test Resit Charge

Hello all,

We are looking at changing out certificates policy, currently we send out all certificates but as this is costly senior management are looking at changing this so all students collect there certificates. What policies do other colleges have about sending out certificates, if they're collected how do you administer this and also for employer responsive students who don't necessarily come into college and could live far away? We are concentred if certificates are to be collected we'll have a constant stream of students in and out of the office which we don't have time for to keep stopping to search for there certificate.

 Also, with online test re-sits, we currently don't charge but are looking at changing this as again a students could re-sit up to 7,8,9 times which is very costly. We find that often if a candidate fails the tutor will put them in for the following week. For centres that do charge, how is this administered? Also do you charge for no-shows?

Also, do other centres have a dedicated exams room?

Many Thanks

Sophie Flitcroft
Exams/CIS Administrator
Direct Dial: 01539 814714

________________________________

Follow the link to browse our portfolio of courses and training programmes starting January, February, March and April - New Courses!<http://www.kendal.ac.uk/news-09-10-06.php>

The contents of this email, including any attachments, may be confidential and are solely intended for the named addressees.  If you are not an addressee, you may not disclose, copy or distribute this email and we request that you notify [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>  and delete the email.  Kendal College accepts no legal liability for the contents of this email, including any errors or viruses that it may contain.  Any views expressed, which do not relate to the official business of Kendal College, are neither given nor endorsed by the company and are personal views expressed by the sender.

Kendal College Website<http://www.kendal.ac.uk/>

P Please consider the environment before printing this email P

This e-mail message has been scanned for Viruses and Content and cleared by NetIQ MailMarshal

This email has been scanned for East Berkshire College by the MessageLabs Email Security System. For more information please visit http://www.messagelabs.com/email