-----Original Message-----
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Catherine Jackson
Sent: Friday 29 January 2010 10:51
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Tutors wanting Exam Papers after the exam [Scanned]

Hiya

We are having a debate in our college, as we have recently merged and
there is different practice on both sides.

After an exam the tutors always want any spare copies of the exam paper
- when are they allowed access to them?

Some people seem to think its next working day, others think its as soon
as the exam has finished

Can anyone confirm as i'm struggling to see a written guideline about it

Cheers

Deputy Examinations Manager
The Manchester College
Northenden Campus
Sale Road
Northenden
Manchester
M23 0DD
Tel: 0161 614 8026
Fax: 0161 614 8023
DISCLAIMER: The information in this email is confidential. It is intended solely for the addressee and access to this email by anyone else is unauthorised.

Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of King Edward VI College.
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that there are no viruses embedded in this email, we highly recommend that you virus scan any attached files using your own anti-virus software.